Pages

Subscribe:

STAT COUNTER

Do you think that these are the best solutions for your problem?

Beginning Bodybuilding For Women

I want to give some advice for beginning bodybuilding for women. This is a very tough sport. It isn't tough as in hard, it's tough as in it requires dedication over a long term. Many people don't have that ability. There is no instant gratification in bodybuilding and it can seem very unrewarding at time. The winners in this sport stick a process, regardless of the outcome they receive. Even on the worst days, you have to get up and do the necessary work to be successful. I've been doing this for almost a decade now and I'm going to show you exactly what you need to do to be successful.
Your diet is what counts for everything. What you eat, inevitably determines what will build. There are people that work their butts off at the gym, but never invest more than 5 minutes of thought into a proper diet. This means they have poor results and they'll never figure out why. I used to think the wrong way when I started out. As soon as I started to put more time into planning my diet, than I did training, I started to have amazing results. I realized that your results are only as good as your diet allows. Bad diet means you'll have bad results.
When it comes to working out, I've found shorter and more intense is better. That means you can't waste energy on isolated exercises that just work one or two muscles. You need to stick to the compound ones that work huge chunks of the body like squats and deadlifts.